From June 2010 I am the Secretary of the TNG Group.
Duties and responsabilities:
- financial administration of the Group Projects
- drawing up administrative documents and reports
- management of the Group Funds
- June 2010-to date: consultant of the TNG Group at the Department of Electronics, Politecnico di Torino
- From September 2005 to June 2010: employee in a Travel Agency located near Pinerolo (Turin). Main duties and responsabilities: management of clients requests, drawing-up tourist packets proposals and study tours according to specific requirements, request of financial contributions to Public Bodies (Regione Piemonte in particular) on behalf of the clients (especially municipalities), organization of Events (First Tourism Master Workshop held in Turin in June 2007 at the end of the “ Master in Tourism Management” organized by SAA - School of Management of University of Turin and INFOR - Training Performance Research Consortium)
- From March 2002 to August 2005: employee for a Consultancy Company (Selene consulting srl) specialized in consultancy and management of Financial Contributions allocated by Public Bodies; part of a team with different educational qualification. Main duties and responsabilities: coordination with clients, drawing-up final project proposals, coordination of work-teams. Specialization in local development through Tourism Funding and management of Public Funds on behalf of the clients (municipalities, small and medium-sized enterprises, Territorial Associations in a Mountain Region).
- Academic Year 2002-2003: 3 year Degree in Company Economics and Administration (Cat. 17) - SUMI School of Management (Pinerolo) - Faculty of Business and Economics, University of Turin
- Financial Management (management of finances of a business/organisation in order to achieve financial objectives)
- Feasibility Studies (Background of the area/business, Problem tree, Objective tree, Strategy, Accounting Statements, Technical Feasibility)